Saturday, 12 August 2017

I would like to be a Catholic Evangelist in China

I strongly believe that God sent me on earth to be an Evangelist among the Chinese People of Mainland China.

I would like to convert thousands and thousands of Chinese to the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ -- the Source of all Grace and Mercy.

The Eucharistic Heart of Jesus means everything to me and I would like to make his Divine Love known to the Han Chinese from Beijing to Shanghai and from Shanghai to Chengdu.

The Han Chinese seem to be very receptive to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I would like to promote Eucharistic Adoration in China as if there was no tomorrow.

My Biggest Objective in evangelizing the Chinese is to see that they develop a strong affection for the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity for Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist.

I would like to see Eucharistic Adoration Chapels in every diocese in China but specially in North - West China specially in the Diocese of Zhouzhi.

Blessed Sacrament Processions are the need of the Hour in various provinces in China specially in Sichuan, Yunnan, Hebei, and Gansu to name a few.

The Person of Jesus Christ needs to be promoted in China among those who live in Cities as well as in the countryside.

I would like to make the Chinese "Living Tabernacles" for Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catholic Community Maintains Faith Without A Priest For More Than 50 Years

Catholics in a remote mountain are of South Western China continue to keep their God Given Faith Alive, even though no Catholic Priest has ...