Sunday, 16 April 2017

The Precious Blood and Me

I am deeply indebted to God. He is my reason for living in this turbulent world.

I am completely dependent on the Precious Blood on a moment to moment basis. The Precious Blood sanctifies me in more ways than one specially when I feel that Life is not worth living because of the turbulent nature found among humanity.

Jesus Christ and His Precious Blood is "Indispensable" to Me. The Precious Blood inspires me to live in a state of grace worthy of living.

Simply Put, I cannot live without Jesus Christ and His Precious Blood.

His Precious Blood makes me completely dependent on Jesus Christ.

The Precious Blood is my true liberty in this god forsaken world filled with seductive pleasures of every kind.

Just as One, cannot live without Air Or Water so also I as a Christian Catholic cannot live without Jesus Christ and His Sanctifying Blood.

The World would be a "Poorer" Place without Jesus Christ. The Precious Blood has an aura of indispensable sweetness around it.

The Precious Blood satiates our souls in more ways than one.

This then, is the Precious Blood in more ways than one.




No comments:

Post a Comment