Sunday, 5 February 2017

10 Important Eucharistic Praises meant to lift you up if you are losing your faith

1. Sacramental Jesus Christ, should be the most important person in my life.

2. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ, I put all my trust in you.

3. O Christ, You are my Wealth in this Blessed Sacrament.

4. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ, With all my Heart I love you.

5. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ, Thank You for the Personal Love you have for me in the Blessed Sacrament.

6. Jesus Christ, I thirst for your love in the Blessed Sacrament. You are my Saviour and my God.

7. Eternal is the Merciful Love of Jesus Christ in the Blessed Sacrament. He is my Faithful Friend.

8. Jesus Christ, How lovely is your dwelling place in the Blessed Sacrament. I place all of my trust in your Sacred Heart.

9. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ, Burning with love for Me, inflame my heart with love for You.

10. Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Christ, Thy kingdom come.

Credits and References :

Come to me in the Blessed Sacrament
By Missionaries of the Blessed Sacrament
Year 2003

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catholic Community Maintains Faith Without A Priest For More Than 50 Years

Catholics in a remote mountain are of South Western China continue to keep their God Given Faith Alive, even though no Catholic Priest has ...